back to top

5.27.2011

Tinto Brass Presents - Erotic Short Stories: Part 3


The third in a four part series of erotic short stories made under the guidance and inspiration of the 'King of Erotica' - Tinto Brass. Directed in the Tinto Brass style by some of the most talented new Italian directors working today.

Laydbird (31min):
A sperm donor has some trouble providing a specimen  whilst the eager lady thinks up elaborate ways to get him going.

What a Weekend (22min):
Two close friends start a love triangle with their gardener.

Hold My Wrists Tight(27min):
A beautiful nun seeks advice from her doctor  but little did she know he was about to show her a thing or two.



Tinto Brass Presents - Erotic Short Stories: Part 3
Source: DVDRip
File size: 709MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Video: OpenDivX (DivX 4.0 and later) - 25.000 fps- ~1466.9 kbps
Audio: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3) - 128.0 kbit/s - 48000 Hz - stereo


ENJOY

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ever know something was destined to happen. It happened to me the day I saw Lucy. She is in the payroll department of the company I work for. I am in the call center part of the building which is on the floor below the administration offices. When I saw Lucy I knew she would be mine and I was not going to stop until she is. Read full story here

Post a Comment